Every Android user wants to play HD games in their Android Phones. It is not possible if the phone has low RAM and outdated processor( single core processor) . Most of the entry level Android phones can’t handle high end games. Micromax, Karbonn, Celkon and so on comes under this category. Today I will teach you how to play HD games in Micromax Phones or any low end Android Phone.
Chainfire 3D and Swapit Expander both this apps play a crucial role to make your Android phone gamer friendly. As I already introduced Swapit Expander, lets emphasize more on Chainfire 3D. Chainfire 3D has wide range of options and helps you to play HD games. Chainfire 3D requires root access and it is supported upto Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
Follow These Steps To Play HD games In Micromax Phones
- Download Chainfire 3D from Google Play which is free of cost
- Download Chainfire 3D Plugins( Nvidia, Qualcomm, PowerVR) from Google search
- Go to ‘Install plugin/shaders’ option, from there you should install plugins
- Now go to ‘Default OpenGL settings’ and enable all the options. ‘Tick’ on Reduce texture quality, Reduce texture size, Disable RGBA emu and Disable Mapbuffer emu
- Go to ‘Load Plugin’, there will be 3 options Nvidia, Qualcomm and PowerVR. I will suggest you to enable Nvidia
Read this article to know how to use Swapit expander as both apps are neccessory for high end gaming.After this process is completed you will observe change in texture and image quality. This happens because of chainfire 3D. Disable OpenGL settings when you are not playing games.
Must read 5 killer Tips To save Battery In Android Phones
That’s all ! Just follow above steps and enjoy high end gaming in your Android Phone. If you like this article please share it and help your friends to aware about this post. If you have any doubts please comment in below box.